[pox-dev] Hedera Controller returns None multiple paths from _GlobalFirstFit method

david jhon djhon9813 at gmail.com
Sat May 9 00:04:58 PDT 2015

Hi everyone

I am working with hedera controller from last couple of days, I have
noticed that self.r.routes(src_name, dst_name)[defined in class Routing
base class in DCRouting.py] works pretty fine when it is called from install
_reactive_paths(), but it returns None when calling from _GlobalFirstFit
even if multiple paths exists between source and destination.

I hope someone could help me fix it out here. Thanks in advance for your
time and help.

kind regards,
David