[pox-dev] Help Regarding Flow Statistics Module

Tom Mody bug29195 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 02:19:21 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I am presently working on a project involving Openflow's POX . I need to
collect total no. of packets flowing through a  link  .
Eg. To know the no. of packet flowing from host'h1' to 'h2' or from 'h1' to
switch 's0'

 I have used the following function defined in POXWiki :

 _handle_flowstats_received (event)

but am only successful in retrieving the total packets transferred through
a switch ( 's0')
 I am unable to collect packets from switch based on Addresses ,

Can anyone help ?
If anyone has a link to a tutorial ,, please post it..

Thanks in Advance