[pox-dev] normal ethernet interface at pox

nor masri sahri masri.sahri at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 20:45:09 PDT 2015

hi all,
im working on dns architecture where i plan to bind dns apps (BIND) as POX
component. My question is, is it possible for me to create one normal
ethernet port at POX as an interface for host to access the BIND app. It
means that the controller has two separate interface, one for OF protocol
and one normal ethernet port for BIND apps. Dont get me wrong, i did
searched in the forum but i didnot found any similar problem. Thank you in
advance for the advice

--
Regards,

masri.sahri