[pox-dev] l2_learning flow installation

Adam Pavlidis adampavlidis at gmail.com
Tue May 26 08:14:54 PDT 2015

Fetching aggregate statistics would be better. I believe your problem of
negative count happens when some flows expire and thus are removed from the
table. Other option would be to remember both old and new flow stats and
count only ones which did not expire inbetween

Peter
(sent from android device)