[pox-dev] Running multiple modules using PoX controller for a single data center topology

david jhon djhon9813 at gmail.com
Wed May 6 04:47:17 PDT 2015

Hi Lucas, Thanks a lot for your valuable suggestion, I have collected port
stats from all ports of all switches and stored the stats in the following
way:

if sw_name not in portstats:
   portstats = {'switch_name' : {'port_number' : 'tx_bytes'}, 'h2' :

But I am not getting exactly how do I calculate increments by taking
difference between previous and current tx_bytes on ports. As I read
somewhere that by calculating increment in tx_bytes, link load can be
calculated. Could you please guide me in this regard. Thanking you in
advance.

Kind Regards,