[pox-dev] Find the share of a flow specific bytes from received port stats

david jhon djhon9813 at gmail.com
Mon May 11 02:59:31 PDT 2015

Hello everyone,

I can collect port stats from form each switch port on the controller and
flow stats from switch datapaths. The port stats corresponding to each port
represent an accumulated aggregate of bytes belonging to all different
flows passing through the port. I want to identify the share of bytes from
a specified flow/flows from received port stats on the controller. Is it
somehow possible to identify the share of a specified flow passing through
a port using PoX?

I'll be really grateful if someone here could help me in this regard.
Thanks a lot for your time and suggestions.

Kind Regards,
David