[pox-dev] Deploying a multi-tenant datacenter testbed using GENI

david jhon djhon9813 at gmail.com
Wed May 6 22:46:23 PDT 2015

Hello everyone,

I apologize if it is not a relevant question but I need an honest advice
from you.

I want to deploy a testbed on GENI for my thesis research. The testbed I
want to deploy is a multi-tenant datacenter with sixteen physical hosts,
eight edge switches, eight aggregate switches and four core switches,
basically a fat-tree topology with k=4. Topology should run multiple
tenants on physical hosts setting-up with GRE tunnels. I tried to use
mininet for this purpose but it is not suitable for simulating this kind of
testbed. Please let me know if it is possible to deploy a testbed for
multi-tenant datacenter using GENI.

I'll be really grateful for your valuable guideline/help. Thanking you in
advance.

Regards,
David