[pox-dev] Set Priority on Flow Rules

Talal Alharbi tal012 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 28 17:59:01 PDT 2015

I have already looked at it before and did not work because I need higher priority than rules installed by l2_learning after ping.
From: sul4bh at gmail.com
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2015 20:19:31 -0400
Subject: Re: [pox-dev] Set Priority on Flow Rules
To: tal012 at hotmail.com
CC: pox-dev at lists.noxrepo.org

You can find some clues in the documentation here: https://openflow.stanford.edu/display/ONL/POX+Wiki#POXWiki-OpenFlowMessages
Straight from the documentation:"priority (int) - the priority at which a rule will match, higher numbers higher priority. Note: Exact matches will have highest priority."