[pox-dev] ports in pox

Amer amer7777 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 3 15:17:46 PDT 2015

I tried it but it did not work,
I tried local, normal and flood :(
Nothing work.
My scenario is as the following:
The packet arrived to the host-switch with NATed srcIP address. I mean a modified source IP, however, the host-switch has a rule to modify this modified sourceIP to the real source IP and send it to the local port.
The action looks like: action:mod_nw_src=192.168.2.1, local.

I do not know where is the problem in this scenario.

Best regards,
Amer

Sent from my iPhone